From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:ossec-list@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tim Brigham
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 11:15 AM
To: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ossec-list] Windows OSSEC Agent on a multihomed device

I have one specific 2008 R2 server that is set up in the following fashion
using port forwarding to a protected subnet.

192.168.100.4 (main server IP)

192.168.100.60 -> 192.168.103.xx

192.168.100.61 -> 192.168.103.xy

192.168.100.62 -> 192.168.103.xz

I'm running the 2.7 OSSEC client. Ever since I added these secondary IPs and
the port forwards I'm not able to connect to the server. The error in the
log is "ossec-remoted(1213): WARN: Message from 192.168.100.60 not allowed."
The 192.168.100.4 is the first IP binding on the interface.

Is there a way to specify in the ossec.conf client side to specify the local
IP to use, or any other resolution for that matter?