Modifying the firewall script to use ufw is something I can take a crack at, but no right now.

--
finid

On 2014-11-30 16:29, dan (ddp) wrote:
On Nov 30, 2014 5:09 PM, <fi...@vivaldi.net> wrote:

 > Hya,
 >
 > I've seen docs that show how to configure OSSEC to work with
IPTables, the firewall application used in the firewall-drop.sh
script. On Linux distributions that use UFW as the default firewall
application, what are the steps that need to be taken for it to work
with OSSEC in banning attackers.

Either write an active response script or modify firewall.sh to handle
ufw as well. If you decide to modify firewall.sh, we like getting pull
requests.

TIA,

 > --
 > finid