On 10 February 2015 at 11:44, Kevin Wilcox <kevin.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 February 2015 at 11:42, shankey <shankey.ci...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Can is use OSSEC for FIM solution, to clear my PCI Audit, if yes, then help
>> me with the hardware requirement and installation procedure.

Sorry about the blank reply, folks, the "..." and the "Send" in Gmail
are too close together on my laptop screen.

Shankey - yes, there are people who are successfully using OSSEC to
meet the FIM requirements in PCI.

Your hardware requirements and the installation process will depend on
the number of clients you're deploying. You will need to tune it to
your environment by modifying the directories and files to be
monitored (and whether you need that monitoring to happen in
real-time).

kmw