Hello all,

I've installed OSSEC HIDS Agent v2.8 on a few Windows 2008R2 servers and
Windows 2003 servers and am receiving the Security logs on  my OSSEC
server, but not the Application and System logs.

My config file is the default from the install which has a <localfile>
entry for all three logs.

The OSSEC agent log shows:
INFO: Analyzing event log :Application
INFO: Analyzing event log :Security
INFO: Analyzing event log :System

Querying 'WinEvtLog: Application' produces no results.  Querying
'WinEvtLog: Security' show numerous events from all my servers.

Any ideas on why the Application and System logs are not being processed?