Hi,

If you need to forward to Elastic all the events (not only alerts), try to
enable the option *<logall_json>yes</logall_json>* (available at Wazuh Fork
<https://github.com/wazuh/ossec-wazuh>) like this:

ossec.conf

  <global>
         <logall_json>yes</logall_json>
  </global>

You will find a log file at */var/ossec/logs/archives/archives.json, *then
set up Logstash conf file to read from that file:

input {
  file {
    type => "ossec-alerts"
    path => "/var/ossec/logs/archives/*archives*.json"
    codec => "json"
  }
}

Set the output to Elasticsearch server:

output {
  elasticsearch {
         hosts => ["your_elastic_search_ip:9200"]
         index => "ossec-%{+YYYY.MM.dd}"
         document_type => "ossec"
         template => "/etc/logstash/elastic-ossec-template.json"
         template_name => "ossec"
         template_overwrite => true
    }
}

If everything goes well, you should see on Kibana every log collect by your
OSSEC agents.

Be careful, archives option collect *everything *so archives.json/log and
elasticsearch indexes will be huge if you have a large deployment.

Regards,

Pedro S.