On Fri, 15 Apr 2016, Fredrik wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me. Again :) :) I'm trying out your enhancement
to the first decoder and trying to combine it with child-decoders from our
how do I best create the parent-child tree to handle the slight variations
in messages? One per action (e.g. block, prevent) and where needed use two
child-decoders with same name to capture all field of interest - as you
have instructed previously (i.e. one for fields action,srcip,dstip , the
second for url, extra_data fields?

<decoder name="Checkpoint-block-allow">
 <parent>Checkpoint-test</parent>
 <regex>(\w+) \S+ \S+ src: (\d+.\d+.\d+.\d+); dst:
(\d+.\d+.\d+.\d+)</regex>
 <order>action,srcip,dstip</order>
</decoder>

If you plan on detecting IPv6 activity on your network you may want to change \d+.\d+.\d+.\d+ to \S+

Antonio Querubin
e-mail:  t...@lavanauts.org
xmpp:  antonioqueru...@gmail.com