Hey Everyone,

I have two questions related to agentless configurations. I can't seem to
find a good answer on either.

First Question:

How do I removed a host from the ossecagentless  config. I did remove it
from ossec.conf and from .passlist but the hosts are still showing. Two of
them were typos I'd like to remove..output from syscheck:

# ./bin/syscheck_control -l

OSSEC HIDS syscheck_control. List of available agents:
<hosts removed>