Hi,

Review *alerts.json* in order to know if you have the decoder name and the
event id extracted in fields. Also, check out your logstash mapping. If the
fields are not extracted in alerts.json, you can not filter by them in
kibana.

I did the query in Wazuh and it works, so I recommend you to try it. This
is the documentation
<http://wazuh-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ossec_elk.html>.

Regards.