I  have configured msmtp

# Set defaults.
> defaults
> # Enable or disable TLS/SSL encryption.
> tls on
> tls_starttls on
> tls_trust_file /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
> # Setup WP account's settings.
> account el-notification
> domain localhost
> host smtp.mandrillapp.com
> port 587
> auth login
> user admin@*****
> password *****
> from admin@****
> logfile /var/log/msmtp/msmtp.log
> account default : el-notification

I am able to send mail using msmtp.

How can I use msmtp with ossec without installing sendmail or postfix ?

<global>
>     <email_notification>yes</email_notification>
>     <email_to>rakesh.goyal@******</email_to>
>    <!--  <smtp_server>aspmx.l.google.com.</smtp_server> -->
>    <!--  <email_from>ossecm@ip-172-31-14-90</email_from> -->
> <email_from>root@localhost</email_from>
> <smtp_server>localhost</smtp_server>
>   </global>

I tried different options but not able to send mail using msmtp.  Mails are
going with aspmx.l.google.com but I want to send mail through
smtp.mandrillapp.com.
Any way of doing this in ossec 2.8.3 version ?