On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Tray <tnum...@powermoneyteam.biz> wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  So is there an account that will ssh into the
> target machine?  and if so is it using keys instead of a password?

On the OSSEC manager, the ossec account will ssh to the agentless
system using whichever account you've configured it to use. You can
use ssh keys for authentication, or a password.

> In regards to my second question:  We have logs going to splunk to review
> changing of files but I am not getting "who" changed the file.

Are these logs coming from the OSSEC system? OSSEC doesn't currently
have a way to determine who made the last change via syscheckd (if
someone has a way to tell, let me know!), so it cannot pass this
information on.