i was getting this from some servers and not others, but i could wget it
(which was likely using a different dns lookup).  Of course the big
downside of this is you need to install all of the packages manually b/c
dpkg -i {package} will not install dependencies.

FWIW, I only saw this start yesterday, i've been running and updating OSSEC
for a few months on new/existing servers.

Just another datapoint, hopefully useful.