OSSEC is sending alerts of file changes to alerts.log, but I do not see
anything in /var/ossec/queue/diff. I have report_changes set to yes. Inside
/var/ossec/queue/syscheck/agent_directory it show a list of files with
hashes, but not what actually changed, nor before and after hashes either.

Also, should these be showing up in diff directories on both the Agent and
the Server?

--

---