The NAT wasn't the issue it seems: I set up an encrypted tunnel between the
hosts and removed the NAT part completely and the issue remained.

Now this setup is on a server that has not been rebooted or updated for a
long time. I'm starting to think it has something to do with the issue.
I'll run tests on a clone, check if updating make the issue go away.

In the mean time I've set up agentless as a stopgap measure.
Regards,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 19:48 Dave Stoddard <lamp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Correction to my post above - instead of "if I don't specify an IP
> address, it binds to port 1515 using IPV6 only", I meant to refer to port
> 1514 instead.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> --