Any solution? I have the same issue with OSSEC 3.1 it is going to run for
2-3 days, and without any error it will crash

I have OSSEC Master RH installed on VM with 8GB of memory

OSSEC consumes almost all memory, only 16 agents are connected.

All settings are default, with only one exceptions I am logging all events
with parameter "logall"

Any solution?