Hello Javier!

I have another problem. If i want to exclude a group of extensions, how
would i do it? because if i use *<directories
restrict="!.msg$|!.sql$|!.rar$">/var/zimbra/</directories> *

This is not working. I guess is because im using and OR comparator or for
the way im using the expresion. Any idea?

Thanks again!
Diego.