Hi Diego,
The issue seems to be the regular expression.

It seems the correct syntax would be:
<decoder name="Brocade-login">
  <parent>Brocade-format</parent>
  <regex offset="after_parent">^\d\d\d\d/\d\d/\d\d-\d\d:\d\d:\d\d \(\S+\),
[\S+], \S+, \S+, (\.+)/\S+/(\.+),</regex>
  <order>user,second</order>
</decoder>
Note that / , [ and ] characters are not escaped, and that the criteria for
extracting fields has been optimized.

Although the issue was with the regular expression, which uses the same
interpreter than OSSEC, it is true that the behavior is not the same as
with ossec, so I do recommend using the Wazuh mailing list for queries
related to Wazuh.

Best Regards,
Juan Carlos Tello