I am getting the following error regularly in the messages log file, which
is reported by ossec.  I need to know what it pointing to?

Dec  2 16:10:05 obed journal: g_simple_action_set_enabled: assertion
'G_IS_SIMPLE_ACTION (simple)' failed

I'm thinking it is due to a disk that is ready to fail from bad sectors but
I'm not sure.

Another error from postfix:

Received From: obed->/var/log/maillog

Rule: 3330 fired (level 10) -> "Postfix process error."

Portion of the log(s):

Dec  2 16:11:17 obed postfix/master[30897]: warning:
master_wakeup_timer_event: service qmgr(public/qmgr): Resource temporarily
unavailable

What resource is it failing on?

thanks,

jerry