Hi All:

  I gave a presentation last night at the ACCU meetup on the 'Current State
of C++ Unikernels'. Dor happened to be around and mentioned that this list
might be interested in seeing the slides I was presenting so here they
are: https://speakerdeck.com/eyberg/the-current-state-of-c-plus-plus-unikernels
- I don't know how many people showed up but I'm guessing there was
somewhere around 40-50. Also - if you're in the Bay Area we have regular
unikernel meetups and definitely are looking for more speakers
- http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Unikernels/ .

- Ian