On 9/19/16, 5:23 PM, "Nadav Har'El" <n...@scylladb.com> wrote:

>So what worries me is that if this netchannel hasn't been torn down for a
>
>reason - or being torn down in parallel - maybe it's not a good idea to
>tear it
>
>down here. Or maybe there is a case where we "leak" netchannels (never
>
>tear them down) and here we're avoiding the leak in just one case but
>leaving
>
>it in other places?
>

>Again, my worries likely come from not understanding this code enough,
>sorry :-(

Yeah, no worries.  For reference, in my particular use case both local and
remote
connections are being torn down at nearly the same time.

Timmons

Spirent Communications e-mail confidentiality.
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to
Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are
copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on
the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it
from your system.

Spirent Communications plc
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN,
United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
27349 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91301, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300