On Fri, 2018-02-02 at 16:28 -0800, Dan Kaminsky wrote:
> That's where I hit my wall, but it seems pretty much a bullseye on
> your wheelhouse.  Suggestions?

I saw the exodus announcement too - very nice. I wondered if you could
alter it to emit a C program that dlopen()s the binary, looks up main()
and calls it? Thats what has been done in several places (for some of
the erlang 'port' functionality for instance).

The executable and libraries would still need to be pie, but with many
linux distros using that by default, it may not be so limiting...

Rick