Hello Nadav/All,

To be honest, I didn't have any technical reason to do so
So, feel free to discard the whole set
I would consider only the changes on setup.py because it adds support for
linux mint (which personally use)
I promise i won't send any random patch like these :)
Sorry for those 'newbieness', first time trying to contribute

Kind Regads,

Geraldo Netto
Sapere Aude => Non dvcor, dvco
http://exdev.sf.net/