On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Geraldo Netto <geraldone...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Nadav/Justin/All,
>
> I have made the tuning Nadav suggested at it is working like a charm for
> me :)
> In any case, I'll test some options/combinations
>
> 2 interesting things I just found:
> - make is not receiving the the -j parameter properly

Can you give an example?

> - for this combination  mode=debug image=cli,nginx fs=ramfs It seems I
> need to tune lzkernel_base

Yes. The reason for this is explained in
https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/195
The error message should tell you exactly what variable you need to change
to allow a bigger kernel.
Alternatively, you can use the new ROFS that Waldemar Kozaczuk sent (I
should really
commit those patches...) which don't have this limitation because the files
are not combined
as part of the kernel.