Dear Friends,

I know I should be RTFM'ing the code
But just a quick doubt, do we always use cloud-init
even for deployments that are not related to EC2?

Do you see any problem if I try to upgrade json11 library in it?
I didn't check all the changelog, but I see it's still actively maintained
So, probably, there are many fixes once json11 on cloud-init is from 2014
something while we have a new version from months ago

Kind Regards,

Geraldo Netto
Sapere Aude => Non dvcor, dvco
http://exdev.sf.net/