NOT FOR H1 VISA

Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!!

I have an urgent position with my client at Location “Phoenix, AZ”. This is an
urgent fill and the client is looking for “Java with production support“. I
appreciate your quick response.

Role: Java with production support

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Work Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
Must Have Skills

Cloud production support or Site Reliability Engineering

·         5 years of experience in Java development/production support

·         2+ years of hands on experience on Kubernetes, Openshift is necessary

·         Deep understanding of cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, etc.) is preferred

·         Knowledge of prior WebSphere/JBose experience would be plus

·         Experience with building Rest APIs, API Integration, Web Services
development or production support

·         Excellent issue debugging skills

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Santosh Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal.sant...@nityo.com
 <http://www.nityo.com/> www.nityo.com

  _____

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

  _____

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies
by INC 500

  _____

Disclaimer:  <http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html>

Disclaimer: www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html