在 2018年9月19日星期三 UTC+8上午10:00:36,Roman Shaposhnik写道:

> On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:48 PM, Qixuan Wu <wuqi...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> >

> > 在 2018年9月19日星期三 UTC+8上午5:56:58,Nadav Har'El写道:

> not
> >>

> >> Supporting 9p and virtfs has been on our wishlist for quite some time
> (see
> >> https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/210) but nobody is
> actively
> >> working on it.
> >

> > This is a very important feature. If we can do it, it will be easy can
> > support the compatibility with the OCI docker image. Some docker
> container
> > can securely run inside OSv. That we can call it is another secure
> container
> > solution, like kata container, gVisor.
>
> FWIW: I was looking to prototype 9pfs support for a hackathon back in
> 2014.
> It looked pretty manageable, frankly. Not sure I can help with coding
> it up again,
> but I can definitely help with whatever else may be needed.

I am searching the virtfs/9p source code from linux or some bsd code.
But seems freebsd/netbsd still not support it. I only want the client,
because qemu
has the server already.

Do you have any some suggestion for the code from where to port ?

Thanks & Regards
Qixuan.