Hi,

Honestly I do not know for certain who uses OSv in production. Based on
what I saw on this emailing list there are some people running Erlang apps
on OSv. I also think that Spirent might be using it as part of their
CloudStress platform.

In any case if you are planning to deploy apps on OSv I would suggest to
use MikelAngelo capstan
- https://github.com/mikelangelo-project/capstan,
https://www.mikelangelo-project.eu/2017/08/the-art-of-preparing-osv-packages/
- which allows creating OSv images ala Docker-compose-style.

Additionally you can run OSv on Kubernetes cluster (which I have not tried
myself) -
https://www.mikelangelo-project.eu/2017/08/the-art-of-preparing-osv-packages/
- using virtlet (https://github.com/Mirantis/virtlet) or kubevirt
(https://github.com/kubevirt/kubevirt). I believe the mikelangelo demo uses
virtlet but OSv should run on kubevirt in theory as well.

Waldek