I have two instances of a my Unikernel image. This image is built on top of
a Cloudious JDK8 image and run a small simulator written in Java.

The instances see each other through a different network and bridge
configuration. So we use "-n bridge" and set the --e parameter with
10.0.0.x IPs with name server and gateway.

Now we need to get the logs written by the Java application inside the
running image.

How to do this task?

Regards