Hi,

Sorry if this is a bit of a newbie question. I'm trying to run a pretty
simple application on OSv: pxz <https://github.com/jnovy/pxz>. I'm able to
run other apps like mysql for example without any problem.
I have tried this the following way. First, I compiled the pxz executable
with the -fPIE flag on the host machine, then put it in a new folder at
osv/apps/pxz. I then ran the following:
./scripts/manifest_from_host.sh -r ~/osv/apps/pxz/pxz > ./apps/pxz/usr.
manifest
./scripts/build image=pxz

It generates the following usr.manifest
# (PIE) Position Independent Executable
/pxz: /home/user1/osv/apps/pxz/pxz
# --------------------
# Dependencies
# --------------------
/usr/lib/libgomp.so.1: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgomp.so.1
/usr/lib/liblzma.so.5: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblzma.so.5
# --------------------

Running it with
./scripts/run.py -e "pxz --version"

Results in
OSv v0.55.0-6-g557251e1
eth0: 192.168.122.15
Booted up in 407.56 ms
Cmdline: pxz --version

But it just hangs. No errors, but also no output. I have tried actually
using pxz (not just --version) to compress a file but that also hangs
indefinitely (while this works fine on the host machine).
Running ./scripts/run.py with the -V flag looks completely fine except
maybe for the last line that is printed (after it prints Cmdline: pxz
--version):
sysconf(): stubbed for parameter 0

I have also tried to run pxz using the way its done in the native-example
application, but that also results in it hanging indefinitely.
What could be the issue here?