Fotis,

Thanks for these patches - it makes virtiofs almost fully functional.

Regarding the d_off issue in other filesystems, I would welcome your patch
to fix it. What exact symptom is caused by this incorrect implementation of
d_off?

Now according to this - https://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/readdir.3.html -
d_off is not something that userspace should necessarily rely on and I am
not sure how easy it will be to fix it for each other FS.

Waldek