On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 10:29:26 PM UTC+2 jwkoz...@gmail.com wrote:

> Fotis,
>
> Congratulations on your article and diploma! I have looked at the slides -
> https://github.com/foxeng/diploma/blob/master/slides.pdf - but I cannot
> read Greek :-)

Thank you! Sorry for the late response, I had been away for a while.
The English text and slides were added recently:
https://github.com/foxeng/diploma
<https://github.com/foxeng/diploma/blob/master/slides.pdf>

> Regards,
> Waldek
>
> PS. It would be nice to see some improved tooling around virtio-fs in
> capstan and so on.

There are some half-baked improvements I have already lying around which
will be completed and posted.
TBH, none is capstan-related, but I might venture out towards it (working
with Go is always nice after all).