Hi Geoffrey
Le 10/04/2014 10:17, Geoffrey Rousseau a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I have several questions about the use of OTB in QGIS.
>
> First, i saw in Monteverdi we can use an EdgeExtraction with Sobel
> filter. In option we can defined a lower and upper thresh, X and Y
> radius.
> I work with Qgis. When i try EdgeExtraction in OTB plugins Qgis i
> don't see this avaible option.
> So, i want to make a script in Python for add this option. But when i
> look on OTBCookBook i just see that no option avaible :
> http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/Applications/EdgeExtraction.html.
> Can we add these settings on Qgis scripts?

There is no radius parameters for Sobel filter. X and Y radius are
related to the Touzi operator. There is no such parameter for Sobel in
the Edge application, OTB relies on the ITK filter
itkSobelEdgeExtraction which use internally a 3x3 matrix (x radius = y
radius = 1). It should explain why you can't access those parameters in
the QGIS interface.

> My second question concerns Python scripts. I want to automate a
> process in Qgis with my scripts (like this :
> http://www.qgis.org/fr/docs/user_manual/processing/console.html).
> I'd interactive scripts in the manner of example scripts for the
> toolbox but I'm having difficulties.
> I can not run my script. Would you have an example of a Python script
> using the OTB algorithms that I can inspire me?

What do you mean exactly by "I can not run my script"? What's exactly
the output or the error log?

You can find example in the OTB cookbook on how to use the Python
interface of the applications:

http://orfeo-toolbox.org/CookBook/CookBooksu8.html#x17-160001.3.4
<http://orfeo-toolbox.org/CookBook/CookBooksu8.html#x17-160001.3.4>

Regards,