De : otb-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:otb-users@googlegroups.com] De la part
de Srikanth
Envoyé : lundi 28 septembre 2015 19:00
À : otb-users@googlegroups.com
Objet : [otb-users] Pleiades product Mega Tiles Stitching

Hello,

I am processing the Pleiades Megatiles with 8 Rows and 2 Columns using
otbcli_TileFusion. While processing it throws an error  "Inconsistent spacings
in layout detected!"
I have tried to resolve it by reducing the images, thus found there is a
problem with R7C1 and R7C2 pair. I have run the R1C1,R1C2 to R6C1,R6C2 and
R8C1,R8C2 separately. They worked. Is there a way to fix such issues with the
data ?

--
Regards,
Srikanth K.