opencv has solved it in branch 2.4.12 so you'll be able to reactivate it if you want in the future. Anyway, happy that your OTB is compiling again.

Manuel

Le 30/10/2015 11:49, Julien Radoux a écrit :
Hi Manuel,

Thank you for your help. deactivating CUDA and OpenCL solved my problem.
I hope that opencv will solve their CUDA issue so that I can use my
graphic card, but for now I am quite happy that it compiled !

Best regards,

Julien