Hello all,

I am an independent researcher currently carrying out research on the topic
Entropy-alpha implementation using Covariance matrix in MATLAB. In the
literature, this algorithm is implemented using Coherency matrix and  I am
following a text for this implementation "J. S. Lee and E. Pottier,
Polarimetric Radar Imaging: From Basics to Applications, CRC Press, 2009".
I would be grateful if someone could help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Pavan.

Check the OTB FAQ at