Hi,

first i'd like to thank the developers, I'm working with a huge amount of
high resolution images and OTB used in a Ubuntu command line has been
extremely valuable for me. Now I have hundreds of Geoeye 1 images to
process. Orthorectification from raw data works fine, as does all other
processing, however, OTB does not provide me the option to calculate TOA
reflectance for Geoeye images. Is there any option to do so, or does anyone
know a open source alternative which can do this task in a loop using the
metadata files?

I am a user, not developer, so my skill of modifying codes is very limited.

kind regards,
Martin

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html