Hello,

I try to perform a pixel based classification with SVM algorithm. My
version is OTB 5.4.0
I have an a error with otbcli_TrainImagesClassifier tools :

ERROR: option -classifier.libsvm.k does not exist in the application.
This is the TrainImagesClassifier application, version 5.4.0
Train a classifier from multiple pairs of images and training vector data.
Complete documentation:
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/Applications/TrainImagesClassifier.html

By typing otbcli_TrainImagesClassifier command in OSGeo4W Shell, I get
these following lines :

OTB Version 5.0.0
-classifier            <string>         Classifier to use for the training
[libsvm/svm/boost/dt/gbt/ann/bayes/rf/knn] (mandatory, default value is
libsvm)
OTB Version 5.4.0
-classifier            <string>         Classifier to use for the training
[boost/dt/gbt/ann/bayes/rf/knn] (mandatory, default value is boost)

So it seems, there is no libsvm/svm options anymore in OTB 5.4.0
Does it still work to compute a pixel based classification SVM algorithm
with OTB 5.4.0 ?

Regards

Pierre-Yves

Check the OTB FAQ at