I forgot to say that after the segmentation, I added a field in my vector
attribute table named "training", and I gave some numeric values to few
polygons based on the classes I want the segments to be classified in (3
classes)

So now I'm with a few polygons having a training value, and most of the
polygon having no training value, and I want to do the svm classification
from this.

Le lundi 2 janvier 2017 23:52:47 UTC+1, Geoffrey Balme a écrit :

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I'm also trying to do supervised object-based classification.
> What I did so far is a meanshift segmentation on my satellite raster image.
> Then I did TrainImagesClassifier (svm) on the vector results of the
> segmentation.
> And at this point I'm not sure anymore what to do as there was no output
> on the previous step.
> Could you guide me from the segmentation to have an object-based
> classification using SVM ?
>
> (I tried to do OGRLayerClassification, but had no idea of what to put in
> the xml inputs etc..., the only input I have are my raster and my
> segmentation vector result)
>
> Thank you !
>
> Le jeudi 24 novembre 2016 14:46:00 UTC+1, Guillaume Pasero a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Patricia,
>>
>> If I understand right, you want to perform object-based classification.
>>
>> In OTB-5.6.1 there is the application TrainVectorClassifier to train a
>> classifier based on input geometries. You have to set several fields in the
>> geometries you want to use for training :
>>
>> - one field to indicate the class of the geometry
>>
>> - several numeric fields to store the features attached to geometries.
>>
>> The fields can be extracted from a raster with LSMSVectorization and
>> modified with QGis.
>>
>> After the training, you can either apply the model on the full set of
>> geometries (with OGRLayerClassifier), or try to apply it on a raster (with
>> ImageClassifier, but more difficult).
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Guillaume
>> On 11/24/2016 02:09 PM, Patricia Lourenco wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>> I am new with OTB-Monteverdi 5-6-1.
>>
>> I want to classify an image based on the segments created in the
>> LSMVSVectorization (step 4 of the segmentation)using OTB/Monteverdi
>> versions 5.6.1.
>> However, I am not being able to do it.
>>
>> My questions are:
>>
>> 1. Which are the steps that I should take to do a classification based on
>> segmentation?
>>
>> 2. Which OTB-Application should I use to select the segments for my
>> classes?
>>
>> Thank you, in advance, for your help.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Patricia
>> --
>> --
>> Check the OTB FAQ at
>> http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

>> http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en
>> ---
>> "otb-users" group.
>> email to otb-users+...@googlegroups.com.
>>

>> --
>> <http://www.c-s.fr> *Guillaume PASERO*
>> Responsable technique
>> *Business Unit E-SPACE & Geo Information - Département Image &
>> Applications*
>>
>> *CS Systèmes d'Information*
>> Parc de la Grande Plaine - 5, Rue Brindejonc des Moulinais - BP 15872
> [...]

For more options, visit this group at
to otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.