Hello,

I'm trying to write an otb quicklook function on Python, it works fine until I
have to set the channel parameter:  "-cl", both with the old and new way of
setting it. In red, all the differents tests I've done, unsuccessfully.

quicklook = otbApplication.Registry_CreateApplication('Quicklook')
quicklook.IN = 'image.tif'
quicklook.SR = 8
quicklook.OUT = 'image_quicklook.tif'
quicklook.CL = [4,3,2]
quicklook.CL = '[4,3,2]'
quicklook.CL = '4,3,2'
==> Attribute Error

quicklook.SetParameterStringList('cl', '[4,3,2]')
quicklook.SetParameterStringList('cl', '4,3,2')
quicklook.SetParameterStringList('cl',['4','3','2'])
quicklook.SetParameterStringList('cl',['4','3','2'])
==> RuntimeError: Exception thrown in otbApplication
Application_SetParameterStringList:
/home/meylheucb/Documents/OTB/otb/Modules/Wrappers/ApplicationEngine/src/otbWrapperListViewParameter.cxx:194:
         itk::ERROR: ListViewParameter(0x22abb80): Value 4 not found in the
list of choices

quicklook.ExecuteAndWriteOutput()

What is the right way to write it ? Notice that it doesn't work anymore with
only one selected band.
In advance, thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Baptiste Meylheuc