Hi all,

I am trying to get some texture features from my images by
'otbcli_HaralickTextureExtraction.bat' but apparently there is something
wrong with this app. The output file is empty in all of its bands. I have
tried both command line and GUI version on Windows and Ubuntu. I also tried
version 5.8 and 6.0.
this is the command I am using:

otbcli_HaralickTextureExtraction.bat  -in "C:\exercises\Input\5band.tif"
-channel
1 -texture simple -parameters.min 0 -parameters.max 255 -out
"C:\GLCM\output\output.tif"

It's either I am missing something or the app is not working properly.
 I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en