Hi,

I'm currently trying to process an unsupervised classification on ASTER,
Sentinel2 and Stripped Landsat images that receive preliminary corrections
(cloud filtering, topographic correction, band ratio etc...). However, the
classification fails and I get the following message when using OTB from
the commandline (I get the same from the GUI version).

*Error when loading model
S2A_OPER_MSI_L1C_TL_SGS__20160823T173537_A006111_T31TGL_RATIO2_TopCor_Res_30_clip_clean_KMEAN.tif_model.txt*

It seems that this .txt is the problem but I don't understand why. The
classif works on non-stripped landsat images that receive exactly the same
processing chain that the ASTER, S2A and stripped Landsat.

Do you know how I can make it work ?

I attached the files for which the classif is not working.

Thanks in advance,

Lucas.

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html