Hi everyone,

I have a question about how to output a warped image using the Fine
Registration application. Currently the only way I have gotten the "Output
Warped Image" option ("w" and "wo" parameters) to work is if I first run
FineRegistration to create an Output image ("out" option) *without* the
"w"/"wo" options, and then run FineRegistration a second time, passing the
same Output image filename (which now exists from the previous run), and
this time passing a "w" option (existing image to which I want the
registration correction to be applied) and "wo" option (warped image to be
created).

That seems counterintuitive to me. Shouldn't I be able to pass "w" and "wo"
on the first run, and the "w" image would be warped using the result of the
run? Currently when I try this, OTB will fail complaining that the "out"
image does not already exist.

Also, is it possible to apply warping to an image using an existing "out"
image, without first computing the disparity map? It seems like this would
be useful if I want to perform the same warp on several bands without
having to compute the disparity map for every band.

Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanks,
Mike Hiley

Check the OTB FAQ at