De : otb-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:otb-users@googlegroups.com] De la part
de anamaria.loghi...@gmail.com
Envoyé : vendredi 2 mars 2018 19:40
À : otb-users <otb-users@googlegroups.com>
Objet : [otb-users] HomologousPointsExtraction

Dear otb-users,

I'm also trying to apply the otb toolbox for a stereoscopic reconstruction,
based on Pleiades images.
I have applied the HomologousPointsExtraction using the calibrated satellite
images (calibrated with  otbcli_OpticalCalibration, te top of canopy level).

This is my line command:
otbcli_HomologousPointsExtraction -in1
"P:\Projects\Bild_001\DIM_PHR1B_PMS_201706131009515_SEN_2360439101-001_1.tif?&skipcarto=true"
 -in2
"P:\Bild_002\DIM_PHR1B_PMS_201706131010111_SEN_2360439101-002_1.tif?&skipcarto=true"
 -algorithm surf -mode geobins -mode.geobins.binstep 512 -mode.geobins.binsize
512 -mfilter 1 -precision 20 -2wgs84 1 -out
P:\Projects\IMAGE_MATCHING\homologous_points.txt -outvector
P\IMAGE_MATCHING\points.shp -elev.dem
"P:\Projects\IMAGE_MATCHING\DEM\DEM10m\DTM.tif" -elev.geoid
"P:\Projects\EGM96\egm96.grd"

I have as result the 'homologous_points.txt' file containing only 7
points.....is that fine? shouldn't be many more points? The result file is in
the attachment.
Please, if anyone knows this and can answer me I would be grateful.

Thank you

Best,
Ana
Check the OTB FAQ at