Hi,

what is the error message that you get when you launch the script on
multiple images? What is the error message
?
Looking at your script, it seems that you're using the same stats file
EstimateImageStatisticsQB1.xml
on all images. If you want to train a different SVM classifier on each
image you'll have to compute the stats on each images and train
An other option is to compute the stats on all images (the
ComputeImagesStatistics can take a list as input) and then train one model
using all the images and the output of ComputeImagesStatistics.

Manuel

Le lun. 20 août 2018 à 10:26, DIOUCK ABDOU <diou...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I have a batch script it works with a file but if I have several files it
> stops
>
> @ECHO off
> SETLOCAL EnableDelayedExpansion
>
> SET datajp2=D:\nantes\poststraitements\outif\test\
> SET outjp2=D:\nantes\poststraitements\outif\classification\
> SET otbcli=C:\OTB-6.4.0-Win64\bin\
>
> FOR /F %%i IN ('DIR /B %datajp2%*.tif') DO (
>
>     SET infile=%%i
>     SET outfile=!infile:.tif=.tif!
> %otbcli%otbcli_ImageClassifier.bat -in
> D:\nantes\poststraitements\outif\test\%%i -model
> D:/nantes/stats/svmModelQB1.txt -imstat
> D:/nantes/stats/EstimateImageStatisticsQB1.xml -out
> D:\nantes\poststraitements\outif\classification\!outfile! uint8 -ram 128
>

> )
>

> pause
> pause
>

> On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 8:35:08 PM UTC+2, DIOUCK ABDOU wrote:
>>
>> Do you already work on the automation of a classification of several
>> files in a bach file? For example with boucle for.
>
> --
> --
> Check the OTB FAQ at
> http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html