Hi Martin,

on Windows you can download Python version 3.5.4 version available here :

https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.5.4/python-3.5.4-amd64.exe

It does not require root privileges. Once installed, you can install NumPy
with pip with the command

python.exe -m pip install numpy

By default OTB Python bindings in the binary installer are compatible with
python 2.7. You need to edit the otbenv.bat
file to modify the line with PYTHONPATH, by changing lib/python to
lib/python3.

If you are on a company network behind a proxy, you can configure it with
the following command in a Windows
prompt:

set HTTPS_PROXY=http://Domain\User:Passwd@proxy_address:port

Let me know if it works.

Manuel

Le mar. 16 oct. 2018 à 15:13, Hilaire Martin <hilaire.mar...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> I'm going to take a workshop on OTB and I have to install numpy.
> I think the problem is related with the PROXY...
>
> Le mar. 16 oct. 2018 à 15:08, Poughon Victor <victor.poug...@cnes.fr> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi Hilaire,
>>

>> Is this related to OTB? How did you install python?
>>

>> Victor Poughon

Manuel Grizonnet