Hi,

It looks like the subsets you used don't have a correct localisation. What did you use to make the subsets?

To enhance the disparity map, you can try the median filtering option. When you convert the disparity map into a DEM, you should also keep in mind that setting a DEM pixel size larger than the original sampling distance will allow to compute elevation at each pixel using several 3D points. If you set the DEM pixel size to exactly the resolution of the input image, you will have a lot of cells with 1 or 0 3D point inside.

Regards,

Guillaume