Hello everyone. It's a little, but happy new year. :)

I use OTB in conjunction with QGIS 3.4.
So. I use the qgis-otb plugin.

I was not  a problem when I linked OTB with my company's PC,
but when I tried the same way on my personal laptop, I got the following
error.

If there is any solution, please let me know. thank you.

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setProgress'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.4/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\gui\ConfigDialog.py",
 line 86, in apply
    self.config_widget.accept()
  File
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.4/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\gui\ConfigDialog.py",
 line 325, in accept
    setting.setValue(str(self.items[setting].text()))
  File
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.4/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\core\ProcessingConfig.py",
 line 293, in setValue
    self.validator(value)
  File "C:\qgis-plugins\qgis-otb-plugin\otb\OtbAlgorithmProvider.py", line 267,
in validateAppFolders
    OtbUtils.executeOtb(commands, feedback=None)
  File "C:\qgis-plugins\qgis-otb-plugin\otb\OtbUtils.py", line 76, in executeOtb
    feedback.setProgress(0)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setProgress'

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en