Hello Chris:

Turn to the Canadians!!  They incorporate spirituality as part of the
conceptual model.  Specifically, the Canadian Model of Occupational
Performance (discussion available via "Enabling Occupation: An
Occupational Therapy Perspective").

Good luck and keep us informed.

Ron

On 5/9/2001, you wrote:
CS> I am giving a talk to a group of Nursing Home Activity Directors on the 
CS> topic of Spirituality.  I was needing some help finding information 
CS> regarding this topic and its relation to OT.  I thought that a past OT 
CS> Practice and AJOT had covered this topic, but I cannot find them.

CS> HELP!

CS> Chris
CS> _________________________________________________________________
CS> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

CS> ********************

CS> Unsubscribe by sending a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  In the message's body, 
put the following text:

CS> unsubscribe OTlist

CS> ------

CS> OTnow messages are archived at:

CS> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected] (and)
CS> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

CS> ********rC***********


-- 

********************

Unsubscribe by sending a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  In the message's body, put 
the following text:

unsubscribe OTlist

------

OTnow messages are archived at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected] (and)
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

********rC***********

Reply via email to