I guess you cant forward....sorry

I got your e-mail address from the OTNow list serve.Right now we have an 
ongoing discussion on the roles of PT's and OT's. I have to tell you, your 
insights and use of movies in your essays is quite refreshing, as well as 
entertaining and informative. I look forward to reading all that you have on that 
site. 
Please feel free to send along more of your take on therapeutic stratagies and 
observations. Nice work. I especially think humor is a great"tool". Obviously, 
you do too. Oh, and I liked the one on Beowulf.............I too had to read 
it. Thanks for the good read.

�������������������������������������������� DonnaWyman,COTA/L

Dear Dr. Lehman, thank you for posting Barret Dorko's site on the OTNow list 
serve. Besides your discussions with Ron, it is the most interesting reading I 
have done lately. I too think humor is important, and I wrote and told him I 
appreciated his take on Beowulf. I look forward to reading the rest of his 
essays. Also, thank you for your perspective on the world of PT, and it's 
relationship with OT.

������������������������������ Sincerely, 
���������������������������� Donna Wyman, COTA/L
_______________________________________________
To unsubscribe, visit: http://otnow.com/mailman/listinfo/otlist_otnow.com

The OTnow Mail Archive:
www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
==============================================

Reply via email to