Hey Ron,

I didn't receive your reply, but I was browsing the
OTNow website and saw that you responded.  Any idea
why I might not be receiving replies?

I was wondering if anyone on the list has any
information regarding eliciting improved social
occupational involvement for an individual with
executive function disorder following traumatic brain
injury.

The unfortuante young man I'm referring to is socially
inappropriate quite often i.e. sexual references,
cursing, sexual advances.  He also has difficulty with
concentration relative to communication with
associated difficulty benefiting from instruction and
cueing for safety.

Thanks for any help

Jimmie