From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On
Behalf Of Ron Carson
Sent: July 6, 2009 6:58 PM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: [OTlist] OT Consumer Lurking In Our Midst

Last  week,  I  invited  the  mother of a patient to visit the OTnow.com
website and possibly join the list.

Today,  she  told  me  that she was enjoying reading the messages on the
list.  She  hasn't  joined  as  of  yet, but I'm encouraging her to come
aboard and share her experiences about OT and therapy in general.

Just wanted to let everyone know!! If S. does join, I think it will be a
first!

Take care,

Ron

~~~